Being a Cabin Crew Diploma College Partner will help with your Travel and Tourism Course!

Colleges and other higher education organisations can purchase educational licenses of the Cabin Crew Diploma and become a Cabin Crew Diploma partner college.  Cabin Crew Diploma educational licenses are available for both teachers and students and are a great add on to their travel and tourism course.Cabin Crew Diploma College Partners

Each student or teacher over the age of 18 and completing the Cabin Crew Diploma on an educational license will receive full access to the recruitment help and support offered within the course as well as a printed certificate.  Providing fantastic opportunities to any students wanting to go into the career of Cabin Crew after attending college.

An educational license price is dependent on the total amount of licenses required. If you are interested in incorporating the Cabin Crew Diploma course within your existing college course and would like prices or you would like more information please contact us using the form below.


Your Name (required)

College/Institute Name(required)

Your Email (required)

Telephone Number

I would like prices for (please select below)


Your Message

Here are just some of the colleges that use the Cabin Crew Diploma within their travel and tourism course:

Carmel College

Glourcestershire College

Crown Institute of Studies

Huddersfield New College

Edinburgh's Telford College